Friday, September 08, 2006

YACS 1.0 - Yet Another Cribb Story

Project is assigned, started reading the documents. Its good to start some work... once i start readng i will get in to work soon. The only thing that is worrying me is finding a house..

any one who knows abouta good 1bhk do let me know .. i want to shift my house as soon as possible.

first i was searchign for a 1bhk, the moment when i was about to change the house, with some turn of events, i again started searching for a 2bhk.. and that is still going on. We got a 3bhk yest but the price was way beyond our limits.. it was costing 14k .. but the house was worth it.. i will not blame the owner....

instead of paying 12k for small cubicle rooms, that house was what ever was extra.

well... the moral of the story is that iam still in search.. i just want to change the house and have some peace of mind.... well.. lets see how things are going to change.....

today will be the lst day for my search.. after this iam going to take a break.

lots and lots of cribbing... but this is the sad story of a poor gu :(

well... on to the postive note, the work that i have got is good and hope to pick it up fast.

I hope i will write somethign creative in the days to come, once the overheads on my head are done and i will get some spare time for my self.

No comments: