Friday, September 01, 2006

Its all about the Money....

Final day of the training. Such a relief, but there i am a lot tensed to find out which division has been alloted to me.

Sometimes, when in total confusion and doubt we enter a very unexpected behaviour where anything that comes your way is much better.

whether you are trying to make a career decission, choose a department, choose a technology that you want to work on.

coming on to technology, i really am a confused soul, iam good at ideas, i do get some good ideas, i do work on them hard, and most of the times i do realize... but one thing that always haunts me is that, am i just BOGUs!!! do i know anything.. can i do anything..

not to forget the things i have done... but past always gets out of the way and dissatisfaction takes the place of excitement.. am i good, how good iam.

I have been really trying to find out whether iam focussed on my carrer path. Do we need to follow a strict path to be a good wrker...
I have always believed in taking the path less walked.. I always took the extra efforts to learn new things... and after so many years, what i see when i turn back is a very adhoc jumping of technologies as quoted by one of my frnds... but really is that so???

I know that given a technologt, i can pick it up and work on anything. i can give better results than an average person. But, this is my strength that makes me unique, lets me to thik beyond the technology... but no one needs that. no one really cares... what every oe cares really is money.

MONEY.. MONEY... today P told me that iam jealous of the salary P is getting... good. good going... why is that people just have to look at money... i want peace i want to do some thing for people, i want to do somethign that will be useful for the mankind... while iam focussed on what i want... i dont really care for what others want or think... STILL i get effected by the MONEY MINDEDNESS of others...

god help me, support me... make me strong enough to fight with this world which is more inclined towards money than on to anything else.

No comments: