Monday, June 16, 2008

I Have Been Tagged.

The rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you - Vamsi Krishna
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Here goes the 6 unspectacular quirks:

1. I Like to learn alot, Infact started learning a lot of things but most of the times drop it in between, some times as soon as i start ;)

2. I can open Locks with picks :) Inspired by james bond.

3. I always plan to tidy up my room next weekend :P

4. When i chat with some one, hmmmmm will occur more often than the actual text :)

5. I have a strange phobia to eat curd or pulpy items at places that iam not comfirtable with.

6. I like to drive bike very slowly at times, Intermediate Ring Road at 20-30k :)

Fellow Blogers that i would like to Tag. Sorry guys i could only get 2 bloggers :P Please continue to tag 6 bloggers :)

Nishant Shekar, Bhuvana, (Few more people whome i want to tag, but i dont want them to know ;) )

2 comments:

Vee said...

very bad tht u'v tagged only 2 of them... :)

Bhuvana said...

Hi Srikanth, its long since I updated my blog.. nd nw I updated it with ur tag post.. could tag only 2 others!!