Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Feel Like God...

March 14, 2008

Today i got my Avenger delivered. I have opted for a Black Avenger. Its 200cc Oil Cooled. It looks Cool and i call it the "Black Pearl" ;)

Suddenly in the morning i get a call from the showroom asking me to come and collect the bike, after almost a 20 days of wait i went to collect my bike. Had lot of work in the office, so had to take the bike and come back to office :(

When the bike was ready for delivery the showroom guy gave me a shocking news... i cant drive above 45kmph till the first service :(

Saturday got the pooja done for the bike at the temple near my house. didnt do much on the first day.

Sunday went to Koramangala for some work.. and to my surprise.. people were still turning their heads for an avenger, Somebody even asked me at a Signal light about the price mielage etc ;)
Comeon guys, you have a new bike and you get this kind of treatment on the road... it really makes you "Feel like God"

At times i race the bike, but staying below 45 ;) the drag feels amazing you need to drive to know how it feels :)


i have only driven 150 on the bike yet, will get the first service done after the prescribed 30 days. After that will plan for some outings on the bike :)

Till then... 45 is the Limit ;)


PS: I havent checked the Mileage yet

1 comment:

Vee said...

still feeling like god eh?! u still have the speed restriction ?